[Marble] GeoPainter Annotation

Torsten Rahn rahn at kde.org
Sun Mar 28 16:14:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Samstag 27 März 2010 23:20:42 use_this at nurfuerspam.de wrote:
> Hola!
>
> I am interested in the GeoPainter Annotation plugin in marble which has
> been worked on during one of the past gsoc. the last news i could find
> about it was some email saying that it was ready to be intregrated into
> trunk, dated somewhen in 2008. It is not showing up on the current Roadmap
> to KDE 4.5, so has this feature been dropped?

You probably mean the OSM Annotation plugin. While the foundations of this
plugin have successfully been implemented it hasn't reached production quality
yet. It has come quite far but there are still lots of things missing.
If somebody picks up work on it then it might get into KDE 4.5 or KDE 4.6.

Best Regards,

Torsten