[Marble] Can I import Garmin maps into Marble?

Wes Hardaker wes at hardakers.net
Thu Aug 19 18:53:24 CEST 2010

AS> here in Argentina there is a free project (www.proyectomapear.com.ar)
AS> that has great quality maps for routing, much better than anything
AS> OpenStreetMap can offer. The maps are under a free license and it
AS> would be great if we could use them in Marble.

If the maps are free, is there any chance you can back-feed the data
into OSM?  OSM accepts data like that from many sources and if your data
is truly free I'd strongly consider trying to do some synchronization
with them.

[you may want your data in marble directly too, I don't know; I'm
speaking from the point of improving the world-wide OSM maps]
--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/