[Marble] Selectable DataPluginItem

Carl Gleisner carl.gleisner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 08:31:29 CEST 2010

While creating a online service I've been trying to make my items selectable by reimplementing QAction* action and connecting 'triggered' to my 'openBrowser'. However, this does not work. I even tried setFlag on the Items passing the ItemIsSelectable.

Reviewing the code for weather and wikipedia I do not see any differences. What could be the problem?

MolayItem.h:

	QAction* action();

public Q_SLOTS:
	void test();

MolayItem.cpp

MolayItem::MolayItem( QObject *parent )
    : AbstractDataPluginItem( parent )
{
    symbol = new Symbol;
    setSize( symbol->getSize() );
    m_action = new QAction( this );
    connect( m_action, SIGNAL( triggered() ), this, SLOT( test() ) );

    m_initialized = true;
}

QAction *MolayItem::action()
{
	m_action->setText( id() );
	return m_action;
}

void MolayItem::test()
{
	qDebug() << id();
}

MolayParser.cpp

	MolayItem * item = new MolayItem( m_parent );
	m_list->append( item );

	QXmlStreamAttributes attribs = attributes();
	item->setId( attribs.value( "id" ).toString() );
	item->setSidc( attribs.value("sidc").toString() );

Regards, Carl Gleisner