[Marble] simple example of displaying just the map, using MarbleMap?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 02:25:09 CEST 2010

From the documentation, I thought that a MarbleMap would produce a map
without any control mechanisms -- well, it does seem to do that, but
instead of just showing a map, it shows a compass rose and the little box
that one could use to control the viewport (except that of course it's
non-functional) and takes up a chunk of the display surface with a grey
background that is placed above the map. How do I display JUST the map??

This is in C++. (This is also my first foray into Qt in general and marble
in particular.)

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR