[Marble] skopje named as macedonia

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Mon Apr 5 11:39:24 CEST 2010

Hi,

We are taking all country information from the CIA World Factbook:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/mk.html

So if you have an issue with the information provided then you should approach
the people compiling the CIA World Factbook to change whatever you feel is not
accurate. The changed information will then end up in Marble as well.

Also if you feel that there was an error made by the Marble authors then please
use bugs.kde.org to report it. I feel that this isn't the case with this
particular issue though.

Regards,
Torsten