Program Marble 2.2.0

Андрей Галактионов andreyka.galaktionov at mail.ru
Thu Jul 16 14:12:45 BST 2020

Hello dear developers.  I would like to ask you a question.  I installed Marble 2.2.0 on Windows 10 and ran.  Several problems emerged.  Rivers and some lakes are missing on the Atlas map.  Also, there is nothing in the Legend panel, there is no option to disable various labels on the map (names of countries, cities, and so on).  Also, when loading new maps, for example Natural Earth II, the surface of the planet is not displayed, only fog.  Please tell me if these problems can be solved?
Thank.
Andrey Galaktionov
--
Отправлено из Mail.ru для Android