Review updated Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement

Google Play no-reply-googleplay-developer at google.com
Tue Nov 5 18:07:43 GMT 2019

View as webpage »

Google Play Developer update

Hello Google Play Developer,

We're continually striving to make Google Play a positive experience for
both our developers and our users. For this reason, we've introduced the
following changes to the Developer Distribution Agreement (DDA):

We updated the terms to allow application security partners to review
Products for compliance with developer policies.
We updated the terms to help us better market and promote Your Products
within Google Play and on Devices.
We changed the defined term “Transaction Fee” to “Service Fee” to better
reflect the range of services that Google provides to developers covered by
the fee. The amount of the fee (30% of the price) remains unchanged.

These changes will go into effect starting December 5, 2019 for existing
developers, and immediately for all new developer accounts created as of
November 5, 2019. No action is required on your part.

REVIEW DDA UPDATES

The Google Play Team Conversation Globe

© 2019 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.

Email preferences: You have received this mandatory email service
announcement to update you about important changes to your Google Play
Developer account.