Marble website has moved and not able to adjust/apply the new setting

hans van der brugh hans.vanderbrugh at live.nl
Fri May 3 14:30:19 BST 2019

Dear Developers,

I am using a program called "TRX tool" ( https://www.air-avionics.com  and https://www.flarm.com ) to configure and test hardware, which functionality is a collision avoidance system for air traffic.

This TRX-tool make use of a link to "kde marble" to show "openstreetmap" data for displaying airborne aircrafts.

After a new install of this tool on Windows 10 the option of displaying data with openstreetmap is not showing anymore.

Digging into the directory structure I found a file with the name "openstreetmap.dgml"
Opening this XML-file shows on the second row a name space definition  <dgml xmlns="http://edu.kde.org/marble/dgml/2.0">  This link is invalid as that website has moved to https://marble.kde.org.

I tried to adjust the namespace to the new website, however I am unsuccesfull and don't know where to go.

Please, could you give me advise what the new link to the namespace should be and maybe other changed settings.

Kind Regards,
Hans van der Brugh