AW: Behaim Globus

tackat at t-online.de tackat at t-online.de
Tue Mar 27 12:39:19 UTC 2018

Hello,

The picture should be clear. So this seems to be a new bug: I suspect a
server-related issue which prevents the Behaim application from downloading
the map data on the fly.
The maps inside the Behaim Globe application had been clear until recently.
It still works fine for the desktop version of Marble though which uses the
same data.
I also received another report about this problem today. I'll try to get
this fixed within the next few days. When will your lesson take place? :-)

Sorry for the inconvenience :-)

Best Regards,
Torsten Rahn

-----Original-Nachricht-----