MarbleWidget::centerOn and altitude

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sat Jun 2 14:24:42 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I'm curious what's the difference on using centerOn(GeoDataCoordinates) where I also set an altitude
(which seems to be ignored although the doc says it's used)
and flyTo() giving a GeoDataLookAt which includes both, an altitude and also a range.

In general: what is the difference of the altitude and the range in a GeoDataLookAt ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at