D14098: Avoid "QObject::disconnect: Unexpected null parameter" error on application stop

Martin Koller noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 13 13:48:05 BST 2018

mkoller created this revision.
mkoller added a reviewer: Marble.
Restricted Application added projects: Marble, KDE Edu.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kde-edu, marble-devel.
mkoller requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When I use the MarbleWidget in my application - or even using my installed marble app (openSuse 42.3), I get:
  QObject::disconnect: Unexpected null parameter
  on exit.

  I found this to be the Annotation plugin using a nullptr in m_marbleWidget
  Since in the dtor there is already a check for this pointer being 0, I moved the disconnect there.

REPOSITORY
  R34 Marble

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14098

AFFECTED FILES
  plugins/render/annotate/AnnotatePlugin.cpp