Accessing the default MarbleNavigator widget of a MarbleWidget

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at gmx.de
Mon Jan 29 19:56:57 UTC 2018

Hi List!

(I'm following the IRC channel advise "Nobody around to answer your question?

When I'm using a default MarbleWidget, a bunch of floating items are shown,
which I can show/hide using the float item slots
(MarbleWidget::setShowOverviewMap, MarbleWidget::setShowScaleBar and so on).

There's no such function for the default navigation widget, which apparently
is a MarbleNavigator.

How can I access this widget to hide or show it? I neither found something in
the API docs, nor did I find where this is constructed and added in the
sources.

All help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers, Tobias