D15182: ensure "make install" on windows also installs development header files

Martin Koller noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 31 16:47:36 BST 2018

mkoller added a comment.

  > Have you tested creating a new deployable Windows package?

  no

  > Or did you just test whether compilation on the platform works? :-)

  We are using Marble in our product, and therefore we just package what was installed into a tar file,
  which will then later on be extracted into the developers build-tree.
  All I tested was if what was installed was enough to create a widget derived from MarbleWidget.

REPOSITORY
  R34 Marble

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15182