No "Include" Folder (Windows)

David Carlson DCarlson at sparton.com
Wed Aug 30 17:29:48 UTC 2017

I have tried to use marble by following the instructions here:
https://community.kde.org/Marble/WindowsCompiling
https://techbase.kde.org/Marble/MarbleWindows

Following the process results in a marble executable in the Program Files (x86) folder that runs fine, but there is no "Include" folder generated, which the techbase article says to include. Since I have no "include" folder, I get errors building my project because it can't find the required marble files. I noticed the lack of an include folder was posted as a bug several times for solaris so I am thinking this may be a bug specifically for building with windows. I set everything up in a linux vm and marble runs fine there, but I need to use it in an existing windows project. Please let me know if this is actually a bug or if I have just missed something somewhere.

Thank you,

David Carlson