[Differential] [Request, 6 lines] D2969: Unbreak TestGeoDataCopy

kossebau (Friedrich W. H. Kossebau) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 6 17:14:08 UTC 2016

kossebau created this revision.
kossebau added reviewers: Marble, shentey.

REVISION SUMMARY
  https://phabricator.kde.org/rMARBLEb1a507ba5d9e2386bc2dd4b2432569910a5e030e changed
  GeoDataPlacemark::coordinate() to use

    p()->m_geometry->latLonAltBox().center()

  instead of

    static_cast<const GeoDataPoint *>( p()->m_geometry )->coordinates()

  for GeoDataPoint objects, which changes behaviour a little, as the
  returned GeoDataCoordinates no longer has all the details set to the
  coordinate of the GeoDataPoint, "detail" and "altitude"
  This breaks TestGeoDataCopy, which tests for all those properties.

  I am not sure if the properties "detail" and "altitude" are really
  expected here, the API documentaion of GeoDataPlacemark::coordinate()
  does not explitely define what "coordinates" is about and I have not
  tried to track all consumers of the method.

REPOSITORY
  rMARBLE Marble

BRANCH
  unbreakTestGeoDataCopy

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2969

AFFECTED FILES
  src/lib/marble/geodata/data/GeoDataPlacemark.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES