[Marble-devel] [Differential] [Request, 20 lines] D1628: Line strings such as roads, rivers are not getting rendered for map files which are in SHP format.

tandon (Akshat Tandon) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 17 22:17:18 UTC 2016

tandon created this revision.
tandon added reviewers: rahn, nienhueser.
tandon set the repository for this revision to rMARBLE Marble.
tandon added a project: Marble.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Line strings such as roads, rivers are not getting rendered for map files which are in SHP format.

  On loading the 1:10m natural earth dataset for roads, we get the following view.
  F127678: without_road.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F127678>

TEST PLAN
  This regression is introduced due to the changes done by the patch - https://phabricator.kde.org/D1181.
  After the changes, on loading the 1:10m natural earth dataset for roads, we get the following view.
  F127679: after_roads.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F127679>

REPOSITORY
  rMARBLE Marble

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1628

AFFECTED FILES
  src/lib/marble/geodata/graphicsitem/GeoLineStringGraphicsItem.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: tandon, rahn, nienhueser
Cc: dkolozsvari, cmihalache, rahn, nienhueser, marble-devel