[Marble-devel] Reducing namespace from "org.kde.edu.marble" to "org.kde.marble" ?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Mon Jul 25 21:00:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

currently for namespacing of classes in QML or Qt interface declarations the
namespace in use is composed by the elements "org" "kde" "edu" "marble".

I propose to drop the "edu" element from that, for the advantage of a simpler
namespace and also removing the possible connotation that the Marble library
is "only" for education purposes.

If you agree I would prepare a patch to reduce the namespace then like that.

Cheers
Friedrich