[Marble-devel] edit in "compiling the sources"

Гатич Сергей s.gatich at yandex.ru
Fri Jul 8 01:16:47 UTC 2016

Hi everyone.

I faced an issue when tried to run CMake, as described here:

https://marble.kde.org/sources.php

The problem was that I installed Qt with its wizard, and the whole library is located in /home/gsa/Qt/5.7/gcc_64. As you understand CMake couldn't find Qt so after several hours of googling I added
set(CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH $ENV{HOME}/Qt/5.7/gcc_64)

to CMakeLists.txt in marble/sources directory.

After that the problem was solved. Maybe it will be useful to add this information to the site, because I doubt I'm only one who used wizard and installed Qt in /home directory.

Cheers,
Sergey.