[Marble-devel] [Differential] [Updated, 339 lines] D2074: Added node reducing module to osm-simplify
tandon (Akshat Tandon)
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 4 13:34:50 UTC 2016
tandon added a subscriber: Marble.
tandon added a project: Marble.
tandon updated this revision to Diff 4937.
tandon marked an inline comment as done.
tandon added a comment.
- Fixes done in this diff **
- Fix for always including the starting and ending points.
- Added more geometries like polygons and linear-rings.
- The output now displays the total number of nodes reduced for a given OSM file and zoomLevel.
**Fixes which are yet to be done**
- Reducing the complexity of reducing the nodes for a given linestring from O(n^2) to something reasonable.
- Handling road-junctions.
CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
To: tandon, rahn, nienhueser
Cc: #marble, shentey, chaz6, dkolozsvari, cmihalache, rahn, nienhueser, marble-devel
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Marble-devel