Your l10n is broken

Dennis Nienhüser nienhueser at kde.org
Tue Dec 27 20:54:36 UTC 2016

Decide for yourself. IRC log below.

<tsdgeos> you guys broke l10n extraction yet again
<tsdgeos> Earthwings: ↑
<tsdgeos> https://paste.kde.org/pe1mkj0pa
<Earthwings> tsdgeos: to be perfectly honest i think that l10n system is
just a horrible broken mess
<tsdgeos> so what?
<tsdgeos> you decide to break it to make my life harder?
<tsdgeos> usually when one thinks things are broken
<tsdgeos> he tries to help in fixing them
<tsdgeos> that's what i am trying to do telling you things are broken in
your side
<tsdgeos> and you just come of as aggressive to me trying to help
<tsdgeos> thanks
<tsdgeos> really makes one felt welcome
<Earthwings> tsdgeos: sorry, you walk in here without a greeting, just
dropping an accusing "you guys broke ... again". i mean wtf?
<tsdgeos> well you guys broke it again
<tsdgeos> i can say
<Earthwings> and now you tell me i'm aggressive?
<tsdgeos> "hi"
<tsdgeos> you guys broke it again
<Earthwings> i'm out here
<tsdgeos> oh well, not that i am forced to care for your stuff being
broken
<tsdgeos> you know where to find me
<-- tsdgeos (~tsdgeos at kde/aacid) hat #marble verlassen ("Konversation
terminated!")
<pursuivant> marble (master) Android/v1.0.0-20-193-g48d990bbd * Dennis
Nienhüser: src/lib/marble/declarative/Placemark.cpp
<pursuivant> l10n fun
<pursuivant>
https://commits.kde.org/marble/48d990bbdb16b1a9ca1b9bc5d15293cd2c864b11