[Differential] [Updated, 441 lines] D2340: Implementing the Weiler-Atherton polygon clipping algorithm for Marble's ClipPainter

dkolozsvari (Dávid Kolozsvári) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 7 04:36:09 UTC 2016

dkolozsvari updated this revision to Diff 5708.
dkolozsvari added a comment.

  Improved the algorithm to be faster and more readable. Still need to write comments for it. There is one little issue which I worked out with a simple break, so it wouldn't crash. The cause is somehow related to the intersections added at the cornerpoints, because the Weilner-Atherton algorithm is not prepared for that(in a perfect, mathematical world, it can't even occur). Besides that little issue(which is not even visible most of the times), the clipping works fine.

  Any suggestions are welcome. I'm moving on to implement this in BaseClipper.

REPOSITORY
  rMARBLE Marble

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2340?vs=5644&id=5708