[Marble-devel] Marble Café - Your chance to get involved and help us with Marble!

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Tue Sep 22 10:43:17 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

Today between 19:00 and 21:00 CEDT (on Freenode, #marble) we'll have our Marble Café IRC meeting again.

This meeting will be held every week. No matter whether

- you want to get involved with Marble on the Desktop or Marble Maps on Android (or iOS)
- you wonder what your pending review request is doing
- you want to check current progress and status of Marble
- give feedback about your wishes for development
- or have any other nice thoughts or ideas regarding Marble

Other possible topics will be:

- Marble junior jobs

- our new map themes
- most recent regressions in Marble
- Windows (XP) support
- vector tile support
- Android port
- Google Code-In 2015 preparation

- [please insert your favorite Marble topic here]

You are welcome to join us for some chitchat and development coordination about Marble!

See you there!

Best Regards,