[Marble-devel] Marble Café - Your chance to get involved and help us with Marble!

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Mon Sep 7 12:44:27 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

	I'd like to announce our first Marble Café meeting on IRC tomorrow

	Tuesday, September 8th, 2015, from 19:00 - 21:00 CEDT (on Freenode,
#marble).

	This meeting will be offered to You every week. No matter whether

	- you want to get involved with Marble on the Desktop or Marble Maps
on Android (or iOS)

	- you wonder what your pending review request is doing

	- you want to check current progress and status of Marble

	- give feedback about your wishes for development

	- or have any other nice thoughts or ideas regarding Marble

	Other possible topics will be:

	- vector tiles

	- edit mode in Marble

	- GSoC 2015 aftermath

	- Google Code-In 2015 preparation

	- GIS fairs in Germany

	- [please insert your favorite Marble topic here]

	You are welcome to join us for some chitchat and development
coordination about Marble!

	Please help us to rock the Marble!

	Best Regards,