[Marble-devel] marble-maps build

Dennis Nienhüser nienhueser at kde.org
Sat Sep 5 15:24:04 UTC 2015

Hi there,

Marble Maps is optimized for touch interfaces. Currently Android, but
Plasma Mobile might follow. It's useful on the Desktop mostly for
developers to verify compilation outside Android and to test things
without deploying to a mobile device. It doesn't add any value to
Desktop end-users at the moment, so I guess it shouldn't be packaged.

Regards,
Dennis