[Marble-devel] "Behaim Globe" is now listed at Knicket App Search

Uwe from Knicket uwe at knicket.com
Fri Oct 23 19:35:45 UTC 2015

Dear Team KDE Community,

congratulations for your new app release from Knicket App Search,

the independent filter- and tag-based app search engine.

Your App:

Behaim Globe https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kde.marble.behaim

is now also listed at Knicket App Search:

http://en.knicket.com/android/behaim-globe/5ifiz

Feel free to set a link from your landing page to this page @ knicket.com

Please also provide us with magazine/blog review snippets of articles about your app.

It literally takes just seconds for each snippet and is completely login free.

Just click |ADD MAGAZINE REVIEW| on your app's page at knicket.

If you have any questions or to learn about app promotion options,

please feel free to contact me.

Best,

Uwe

---------
If you don't want to be notified at your next app release, pls. reply to this email with "No, thanks" in the header.

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/knicket.apps
Get our app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.echtzeiten.knicket.appsearch

What is knicket?

Knicket is a meta app search engine. We are listing all iOS and Android apps to give them
more exposure and chances for downloads.
Our engine offers filters and tags, so apps can be found easier than at the official appstores.

Another feature is our own algorithm to display similar apps and competitors. Click to see yours:

http://en.knicket.com/similar-to/5ifiz/android/behaim-globe

knicket.com
A Company of Echtzeiten GmbH

Uwe Flade