[Marble-devel] Tests are broken for more than four weeks

Dennis Nienhüser nienhueser at kde.org
Sat Nov 28 21:02:16 UTC 2015

Hi Torsten,

commit 5b989a8 fails in ViewportParamsTest and therefore we have Jenkins
complain about broken tests for more than four weeks on each single
commit. The effect is that people ignore Jenkins mails, which hides
other potential issues. I see these options:
- (1) revert commit 5b989a8
- (2) remove the tests that fail
- (3) fix the tests

If you plan to do (3) (or (2) if that is sane), please reply. Otherwise
I will do (1) in the next days.

Regards,
Dennis