[Marble-devel] New here

Radu Stochitoiu radu.stochitoiu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:19:20 UTC 2015

Dear Marble team,

I am writing you to inquire about my future participation and help on
making Marble better.

My name is Radu-Dumitru Stochitoiu, I am currently studying Computer
Science and Engineering at the Polytechnic University of Bucharest,
Romania. This semester, I'm going to work on Marble in the Community and
Development Lab, being guided by Cruceru Calin, who attended the last
edition of Google Summer of Code (2014).

I participated in several competitions and projects over time as olympiads
or programming languages courses and that made me a high-aimed,
enthusiastic and very ambitious person. I love programming and everything
that revolves around it. I really can't wait to make something useful and
send my first patch for Marble.

Best regards,
Radu.