[Marble-devel] Measure Tool plugin improvements

Tomasz Meresiński tomasz at meresinski.eu
Sat Jun 27 10:34:49 UTC 2015

Hi Anders,
I added load/save measure points to right context menu during testing and decided, that it takes too much space. In my opinion the best place would be toolbar (and it works under marble-qt) but as I saw it's disabled in KDE marble. To sum up, you can decide whatever look you want by adding or not adding attached to this mail patched.
Draggable measure points? It would be great but I'm not sure if it's easy with current code. I thought about it for a moment but decided that I should test and submit current patches before, but I'll take a look at it ;)
Tomasz Meresiński