[Marble-devel] Where to find marble for android for testing?

Dennis Nienhüser nienhueser at kde.org
Tue Jul 14 21:29:59 UTC 2015

Hi Anders,

great to hear! Gábor is currently working on a first Marble Maps version
0.1 release. We plan to do a "release early, release often" version with
just OSM and search functionality for the very first version and then
gradually add features. We'll set up a Google+ community for this, and
anyone joining it can become a beta tester and install the app. I expect
this to happen at the end of this or next week (no promises though).
It's going to be announced here and on PlanetKDE.

For those who like to stay away from Google infrastructure we'll also
make the .apk available directly and put it in an alternative app store
like f-droid. This will happen at some later point.

Regards,
Dennis