[Marble-devel] Multiple texture layers

QUILLET Jean-Charles jean-charles.quillet at alyotech.fr
Wed Dec 23 10:53:24 UTC 2015

Hello,

I've implemented my own tile server and I'm trying to use it as a texture layer on top of the two maps: srtm and openstreetmap. It seems to work ok for openstreetmap but not for srtm :-(

My tile server sends 256x256 images with a Mercator projection same as openstreetmap. Is it supposed to work also with srtm or is mixing layers with different tile sizes and projection not supported ?

Any idea for a workaround ? Basically I need to render my layer on top of an offline map.

Thanks,

Jean-Charles