[Marble-devel] [Differential] [Request, 5 lines] D621: New picnic table icon for Vector Tiles Map

raphaelc (Raphael Cojocaru) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 1 14:56:49 UTC 2015

raphaelc created this revision.
raphaelc added a reviewer: nienhueser.
raphaelc set the repository for this revision to rMARBLE Marble.
raphaelc added a project: Marble.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I added a new entry for the picnic table icon in GeoDataFeature.cpp file.
  I followed the "LeisurePlayground" example and created my "LeisurePicnicTable".
  I also modified GeoDataFeature.h and OsmPresetLibrary.cpp.

TEST PLAN
  Tested for a city that Vector Tiles Map is implemented ( eg. West Bluff, San Francisco ) .

REPOSITORY
  rMARBLE Marble

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D621

AFFECTED FILES
  src/lib/marble/geodata/data/GeoDataFeature.cpp
  src/lib/marble/geodata/data/GeoDataFeature.h
  src/lib/marble/osm/OsmPresetLibrary.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: raphaelc, nienhueser
Cc: marble-devel