[Marble-devel] Improvements for climb/descend calculation routines

Oliver Haag oliver.haag at gmail.com
Mon May 26 21:40:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

okay, finally found some time to learn how to use post-review, nice tool :)

The average /= dividing by zero can't happen as far as I can see, but I've
added another check to the while-loop making sure averageStart is never
greater than index.

Tried around with the scrollbar already. Even though I've done a lot with Qt
my QML-experience is zero up to now, so I guess I will need to learn a bit
more about it first ;)

Greetings,

Oliver