[Marble-devel] 4 marble binaries !?

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Mon May 26 15:52:25 UTC 2014

They are not supposed to be installed in one go.
They are supposed to get shipped in different packages.

One is the KDE version,
One the Qt-Only version
and one the Mobile version.

Installation is supposed to be exclusive.

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: [Marble-devel] 4 marble binaries !?
Datum: Mon, 26 May 2014 17:24:11 +0200
Von: Anders Lund <anders at alweb.dk>
An: Marble <marble-devel at kde.org>

Hi,

I just updated my chakra os installation, and now I have four (!) chakra
binaries, each with similar .desktop entries, preventing me from knowing which
is what.

The packager tells me to report upstream, but really - shouldn't he just
configure his build?

However, if it is possible to build and install 4 binaries in one go, you
should not use equal names and descriptions in the .desktop files!

--
Anders