[Marble-devel] Tests still failing in 4.13

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Mar 31 04:35:46 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> Hello people, at the moment we have various 4.13 projects failing.

Hi all,

> Since we promised a while ago to not release without failing tests we have
> 10 days until tagging to fix the tests or we'll have to delay the release.
>
> If you need some environment to be running, it'd be good if your test could
> bring it up automagically, if not please talk with Ben I'm sure he'll
> be more than happy to try to help you in providing you that environment.
>
> I am also open to be convinced that the test is right and that it's unfixable
> to run correctly on jenkins, but make sure you are really convincing if you
> resort to that ;-)

Just for those that aren't aware, there is documentation on how the CI
system sets up it's environment now.
That can be found at
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=websites%2Fbuild-kde-org.git&a=tree&h=48c561bdfa467b0a09d6591491abc168b63197ce&hb=0e304c7a9982e79e8b9d6b66c408dfa67fabda92&f=documentation

Hopefully it answers any questions people have on the provided environment.

> Gwenview (2 failing tests)
>  http://build.kde.org/view/KDE%20SC%20stable/job/gwenview_stable/196/testReport/
>
> kde-runtime (3 failing tests)
>  http://build.kde.org/view/KDE%20SC%20stable/job/kde-runtime_stable/501/testReport/