[Marble-devel] version of qt required to compile marble

Broman, Vincent P CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-PACIFIC, 56280 vincent.broman at navy.mil
Mon Mar 17 18:09:58 UTC 2014

My question doesn't seem to be answered anywhere in the website material or email list archives that I could find.

What version of QT is required to compile and run Marble?
The website just says packagers need only "QT".

I'm trying to compile the latest Marble from git using the latest RHEL 6 OS.
I'm using QTONLY, but I still fail because of a need for QtDeclarative, as I gather.
RHEL6 provides only QT 4.6.2 and QtDeclarative seems to have been introduced in 4.7 .
Any suggestions?

VIncent Broman
SSC Pacific