[Marble-devel] Regarding interest in contributing to Marble Development projects.

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Thu Mar 6 15:44:42 UTC 2014

Hi Rushlene,

welcome around :-)
As a first step please check out the development version of Marble and
compile/install it as described in http://marble.kde.org/sources.php

Afterwards I'd suggest to look into solving some tasks. We have a nice
overview at
http://marble.kde.org/dashboard.php#featured-tasks
in the "GSoC tasks" and "All tasks" section. The GSoC tasks are usually
easier because they have a detailed description. We add more tasks from
time to time, so check back regularly. Joining IRC (#marble in Freenode)
is a good idea as well to get in contact with other GSoC student
candidates and Marble developers.

Regards,
Dennis