[Marble-devel] Marble Declarative Data Layers do not show dynamical changes in its models

Олег Любимов lyubimov.o.e at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 06:42:52 UTC 2014

Hi All.
I am transfering my project to the new Marble release branch (4.13) from
"plasma_active_sock_2012". I have found following bug:
Marble Declarative Data Layers , which were declared in QML, do not show
any dynamic changes in their model. All changes in the model will be shown
on the MarbleWidget after you restart your application (with MarbleWidget
). For example: You add new item to the model (which has binding with
DataLayer in QML) and this item should be immediately shown on the map. But
the item will be shown only if you restart the application. If you change
any item properties: coordinates, color, text, size, etc. all your changes
will also be shown only after restarting your application On the branch
"sok-2012-plasma-active" everything works ok (MarbleWidget shows all
changes in the DataLayes ' s model immediately)
--
C уважением,
Любимов Олег.