[Marble-devel] Help integrating Marble into APM Planner 2.0

Bill Bonney billbonney at communistech.com
Mon Jul 28 17:50:32 UTC 2014

Hello,

I would like to integrate Marble widget into a project I am working on (https://github.com/diydrones/apm_planner). I can build Marble and it executes. The main issue is being able to build it so I can access it within my app as a widget or QML element.

If somebody can advise me, that would be great.

Currently I have done the following for a build on OSX

Using Qt4.8.6

git clone git://anongit.kde.org/marble <your_dir>/marble/sources
mkdir <your_dir>/marble/build
cd <your_dir>/marble/build
sudo cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DQTONLY=ON -DWITH_DESIGNER_PLUGIN=ON -DQT_PLUGINS_DIR=/Developer/Applications/Qt/plugins/ ../sources/
make
sudo make install
But the plugin is not appearing in the QtCreator plugins directory.

Thanks for any advice or directions to instructions to move forward.

Thanks

Bill

Lost your multi-rotor - Try FIND MY DRONE™ on the App Store
bill bonney - mobile software developer
communis technologies
billbonney at communistech.com
www.communistech.com