[Marble-devel] Visibility of GeoDataLinearRing

Knut Krause knut.krause at lagom.de
Wed Feb 26 08:47:01 UTC 2014

Hej Josh,

this was my first thought too but the IRC channel told me to use the
GeoDataDocument instead since using GeoPainter directly is not what you're
supposed to do nowadays.

Sadly it looks like nobody has another suggestion though. I'll try the code
from the techbase as it is later and if it's showing the same bug maybe I'll
have to stick with GeoPainter, too.

Knut