[Marble-devel] Tile and Geocoords conformity

Олег Любимов lyubimov.o.e at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 07:50:01 UTC 2014

Dear developers.

I need deeper understanding how "Marble" to put the tile in correspondence
to the GeoCoords?
Is there any documentation about this process? If no, could you write me,
what marble components or C++ classes establish a correspondence between
Geo coordinates and image on the marble theme directory? I want to write
component, which can replace tile images in the map theme to custom images,
ex. air photography. I can't use KML in this task, because it requires more
processor resources.

--
C уважением,
Любимов Олег.