[Marble-devel] Need help with a bug

Călin Cruceru crucerucalincristian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 07:01:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

I made a review request a couple of days ago about a bug I encountered
when trying to implement Cut/Copy actions on scene graphic items in
Annotate Plugin. You can find it at [1].

The thing is that my intuition (as well as the crash log) says that
the problem is not related to any of the Annotate Plugin's classes but
somewhere in PlacemarkLayout or even GeoDataPlacemark::coordinates(
const QDateTime &dateTime, bool *iconAtCoordinates ). I uploaded
yesterday another screencast which shows another problem which I'm
sure is related to this.

Can you guys please have a look at it? I'm sure the ones of you who
are very experienced with Marble would find the problem quickly. There
are only a couple of days until the end of GSoC and I don't want to
leave my project buggy.

[1]: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/119555/

Thank you,
Calin Cruceru