[Marble-devel] Leap Motion and Marble

Chetan Nandakumar chetan at leapmotion.com
Mon Sep 30 23:49:07 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I'm on the Developer Relations Team at Leap Motion. We recently released a
3D motion controller allowing users to interact with their computers using
natural hand gestures and interactions in the air (our 1 min video:
www.leapmotion.com).
I think it would be amazing to create a Leap enabled experience of Marble.
Google Earth already has it integrated but many users have difficulty using
it. There are different ways to create a more powerful integration with
Marble and Leap and would love to make this real. Please email me if you're
interested in working on this project.

Chetan Nandakumar  | Developer Relations
T: 415.689.5212, ext. 64
skype:  LM_chetan

Leap Motion, Inc. proprietary and confidential. Not for distribution.

*HP computers with embedded Leap controllers will go on sale October 16th:
http://tinyurl.com/kay2b39*

**

--
NOTE: The information in this message and any attachments is confidential
information intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed.  If