[Marble-devel] Routing

Konrad Enzensberger e.konrad at mpegcode.com
Tue Oct 1 10:23:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

while routing works great in the past, now i am facing
an issue, the routes are created with invalid coordinates (OSRM plugin)

debugging the OSRM routing plugin shows me,
that the coordinate value has one more digit.
for example, latitude is set to 48143403

because of this, following code will fail:

lineString->append( GeoDataCoordinates(double( coordinates[1] ) / 1E5,
double( coordinates[0] ) / 1E5,0.0, GeoDataCoordinates::Degree ) );

i changed it to / 1E6 , now all works like before.

does any one know if 8 digit is a general change by the OSRM service?
or is it possible, that we get sometimes 7, sometimes 8 digits for the values?

br, konrad