[Marble-devel] Porting of Marble to Sailfish OS

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Sun Jun 2 16:37:09 UTC 2013

Hi Cameron,

thanks for your message. While our MeeGo version didn't receive too much
attention lately, Andrei will work on it during his GSoC project this
year. This might well lead to a Sailfish version (not part of the GSoC
project) assuming porting from MeeGo to Sailfish is not that hard. (I
read that MeeGo software should run directly even, but usually polishing
things will take its time).

Regards,
Dennis