[Marble-devel] Questions on the portability of Qt Marble

thibault dacla thibault.dacla at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 17 00:55:57 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am developing an application on Ubuntu using Qt Marble and I would like
to show this application on a set of Centos 6.3 machines.

I'd rather avoid having to reinstall everything manually on each machine so
I was wondering if it was possible to create some kind of package on a USB
stick and just copy it on the machine to have it running.

I'm currently reading on the Qt doc how to deploy Qt applications on linux
system (something about static libraries) and I was wondering what extra
steps I should go through for the Marble widget to work as well.

Any help to reference or tutorial would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!
Thibault