[Marble-devel] Tr : First steps in the Marble's world

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Fri Aug 16 14:30:50 UTC 2013

Hi Olivier,

the review request is a suggestion for a code change. When I commit it,
the reorganization of directories will happen automatically in your
local copy of Marble if you used git to checkout the sources and update
them using git pull. Therefore you don't need to do any changes or
preparations for that.

Your earlier mail was in the moderation queue and I just approved it.
I'll reply to it there.

Regards,
Dennis