[Marble-devel] New website content for marble.kde.org

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Sun Oct 28 13:29:06 UTC 2012

Hi all,

any Mac OS X users around? I'd like to include a screenshot of Marble
running on Mac OS X.
- About 900x600 pixel, .png image format
- Including window decorations
- Showing a common view, e.g.
  - Satellite view at low zoom (earth fully visible, clouds enabled),
navigation tab open
  - Atlas view at medium zoom (showing e.g. Europe), legend tab open
  - OpenStreetMap at city/street level with a route calculated, route
tab open

Thanks,
Dennis