[Marble-devel] Invitation: Marble Developer Weekend next weekend in Prague - Your chance to meet the Marble Developers!

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Fri Oct 12 12:42:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

I just wanted to remind everyone on this mailing list that the Marble
Developer Weekend will take place next weekend in Prague.

This is your chance to meet the Marble developers.

So if you are using Marble for a project then this might be a good opportunity
to give us feedback or collect information.

Of course we'd also be happy about any presentations or success stories but
this of course not mandatory.

For more information please have a look at our website:

http://community.kde.org/Multimedia/MarbleWeekend2012

Best Regards,