[Marble-devel] DeclarativeDataPlugin and QML data layers

Anton Chernov chernov.anton.mail at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 06:51:10 UTC 2012

Hello Dennis!
Unfortunately, our Marble-based project was postponed. But now I'm
coming back. Please advise me some about Marble development process.
1. Does sok-2012-plasma-active branch cloesed?
2. Are you going to merge it to master?
3. What about declarative features?

Could you also give me your ideas about dataChanged() signal handling
in DeclarativeDataPlugin. I need this functionality and I'm going to
develop it asap, but it's a complicated problem because we have to
types of data sources (QObject and QAbstractListModel). May be you
have any ideas and we can discuss it.

Best regards,
Anton Chernov