[Marble-devel] Simplified builds: Adding marble-qt

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Wed Nov 21 12:58:42 UTC 2012

Sounds good to me. In fact this solution had been regarded as the ideal
solution since long. Personally I think it should be "marble" (KDE) and
"marble-qt" (Qt). This should also increase awareness of distributors. However
there's one issue not covered yet: How should desktop files be created? Have
one for each? Or should there only be a single one pointing to the "preferred"
choice?